In case you found an issue in the event description, or some information already changed, please do let us know by clicking the link below:
No spam, no ads, no boring stuff. Only handpicked triathlon events & races highlights.
The Tomahawk Sprint Triathlon takes place at the outdoor pool in the City of Loudon. The pool is great, a little quirky, but kept in wonderful condition! The parking is closeby at Loudon High School. Distances = Swim 150 yards, Bike 10 miles, Run 4K
Back for its second year is the category that proved to be fun and interesting! We are doing a Super Sprint Triple that will feature a shortened swim, a shortened bike, and a shortened run....BUT 3X! Thats right. After you finish the first round, you cross the finish and run right back up to the pool and jump right back in and do it again! Special awards for top male and female finisher and special swag for participants!
The Loudon Pool is next to the Loudon High School at 1051 Mulberry St., Loudon, TN 37774 - Event is sanctioned by USA Triathlon. All USAT rules apply and annual or one-day USAT license is required.
Arrive at site no later than 6:00 AM EST for ample time for parking, packet pickup and getting ready for event starting promptly at 7:00 AM EST.
Distances: Super Sprint Triple - 90 Yard Swim/5 mile bike/4k Run
Sprint - 150 Yard Swim/10 Mile Bike/4k Run
Age Groups and Awards for Sprint: Overall awards for the top three male and female finishers & top three male and female masters. Age group awards for first, second, and third place in the following M & F age groups: 12-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45- 49, 50-55, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 and over & top 3 Clydesdale & Athena. Open Relay Division: Male, Female, and Co-ed.
Super Sprint will award top three male and female overall
Personal Best Racing has a NO REFUND policy. This is based on our pricing structure and the advances purchases that are based on your registration. Insurance is available during the registration of each event. Please take advantage of this option should you wish to insure your entry fees.
Event Cancellation / Modification Policy - If Natural Disaster or Community Disaster occurs, our action steps are as follows:
1. Personal Best Racing in concert with local officials will make decisions based on safety first. 2. Courses and/or race segments will be altered as agreed to between Personal Best Racing and local officials 3. Financial: It is not financially feasible for Personal Best Racing to accept the risk of a disaster for everyone. Each registered participant needs to accept the risk of his or her entry fee. There will be NO REFUNDS or free entries to future races. The money you paid is spent developing the subject event. 4. Personal Best Racing does not save any money if one of our events has to be canceled for reasons beyond our control. All supplies and services needed for the events are purchased and/or arranged in advance. All event supplies and services associated with that event must be paid for, regardless of the outcome.
Our event give-away will be a nice soft towel, however if you are interested in a tshirt, we will have some retro swag available for purchase with shirts at $5 and all proceeds going to Young Williams Animal Shelter in Knoxville TN
Race Day Schedule of events:
- 5:30am Transition Opens only to those who picked up their packet early. You cannot gain access to transition without bib. This ensures the safety of our athletes belongings. Thank you for understanding
- 6:45am Pre Race Meeting at Pool
- 7am Race Begins with fastest seeded swimmers in pool through end of line (SelfSeeded)
- 9:15am Overall Awards Ceremony
- 9:30am Age Group Awards Ceremony
- 10am Sprint Triple awards
Location and accomodation
Find your accomodation near 1051 Mulberry Street Loudon County Splashpad with Booking.com. Any time you book your stay via our website, we'll earn small commission. Thank you!