In case you found an issue in the event description, or some information already changed, please do let us know by clicking the link below:
No spam, no ads, no boring stuff. Only handpicked triathlon events & races highlights.
Ticonderoga Triathlon Festival 2021 The Town of Ticonderoga has given us two thumbs up to race on June 19, 2021.
Below are the protocols that will be followed on race day:
- Bike drop off on Friday at the race site if possible to avoid congestion on race morning
- Sprint race will begin at 7am
- Olympic race will begin at 10am
- No Duathlon
- No Kids Race
- Race will be limited to 80 participants per event
- All participants must wear masks and social distance at all times except during the race
- Spectators will be required to wear masks and social distance
- Timing will be done manually by Wilson Endurance Sports - no splits will be recorded
- Bus from parking lot at Elk’s Club will run with limited # of passengers per covid restrictions each trip - there is NO parking at the race site.
- Aid station volunteers will be kept to a minimum.
- Aid stations will be self serve and re-stocked by roaming volunteer
- Race medals will be placed on table at finish line for you to pick up
- Race t-shirts will be included
- Beer Zone available for athletes only and social distancing within fenced in area
- Post race food will be pre-packaged food only
- There will be no podium ceremony. Winners will be announced and stand in place
- Individualized certificates will be emailed to all overall winners and age group winners
Location and accomodation
Find your accomodation near 11 Tiroga Beach Lane Black Point Road and Tiroga Beach Lane with Booking.com. Any time you book your stay via our website, we'll earn small commission. Thank you!