In case you found an issue in the event description, or some information already changed, please do let us know by clicking the link below:
No spam, no ads, no boring stuff. Only handpicked triathlon events & races highlights.
The 2021 City of Joondalup Mullaloo Triathlon will take place on Sunday 18 April 2021
This is the seventh running of this longer triathlon course option for the Northern Beaches of Perth !
Test yourself as an individual or team entry over the distance options of:
- Novice and Junior Bolt - 250m Swim / 10km Bike / 2km Run (suitable for all novice athletes, juniors 12-15, 16-19 years and junior elite)
- Sprint - 750m Swim / 20km Bike / 5km Run (suitable for all juniors 14-19 years and individual senior athletes)
- Duathlon (Short) - 2km Run / 20km Bike / 5km Run (suitable for all juniors 14-19 years and individual senior athletes)
- Standard - 1.5km Swim / 40km Bike / 10km Run (Open athletes, Individuals & Relay Teams - family, sporting clubs and corporate teams)
- Swim - 1.5k Open Water Swim
Race location and Transition is from Tom Simpson Park, Mullaloo Beach
Location and accomodation
Find your accomodation near Oceanside Promenade Mullaloo Beach with Booking.com. Any time you book your stay via our website, we'll earn small commission. Thank you!