No spam, no ads, no boring stuff. Only handpicked triathlon events & races highlights.
Do you know your endurance? When is the last time you have challenged yourself? Have you ever done an indoor triathlon? Run, bike & dive right in to the Indoor CORE Triathlon!
Athletes will swim for 10 minutes, bike for 15 Minutes, and run for 15 minutes. Total distance traveled for each athlete will be measured at the conclusion of the event.
- You must register by Thursday February 19, 2020 to be guaranteed a participant t-shirt.
- Registration closes for this event on Thursday March 4th, 2021 or when the event capacity of 60 is reached, whichever comes first. THERE WILL BE NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT OR LATE REGISTRATIONS TAKEN.
- Participants will receive their event t-shirt when they check in for the event. Please bring a valid photo ID for check-in for the day of the event. Parking is available in The CORE parking lot.
- Heats will be assigned based on age & gender and will begin in reverse age order. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your assigned heat time for check in and preparation. Sorry, heat start times cannot be requested.
- There will be a 10 minute transition between the swim and bike. A 5 minute transition between the bike and run. The swim will take place in the CORE indoor pool. The bike will take place on a Keiser spin bike, and the run will take place on a Precor treadmill.
What to Bring:
- Swimsuit, towel, and appropriate attire including athletic shoes for the bike and run, a water bottle and any sports drinks or energy gels you need for the event.