In case you found an issue in the event description, or some information already changed, please do let us know by clicking the link below:
No spam, no ads, no boring stuff. Only handpicked triathlon events & races highlights.
- 6:00 AM Packet Pick-Up, Transition Opens, Bike Check-In, Day of Race Registration
- 7:30AM First Wave Start
- 9:30 AM Awards Ceremony (time is approximate)
- SWIM: 1/4 mile in the flat water of this spring fed lake. Swim caps are provided in your race packet and are REQUIRED during the swim.
- BIKE: 15.5 miles on the flat, fast, 2 loop course through the rural areas of Kingsland, GA
- RUN: 3 miles on the fast & flat, out and back course with a 1 mile loop section on grass.
Location and accomodation
Find your accomodation near NorthShore on the St. Mary's River Park View Lane with Booking.com. Any time you book your stay via our website, we'll earn small commission. Thank you!