Get 30% Off Saucony Shoes
The 2021Girlz on Fire Women's Triathlon:The Girlz on Fire Sprint Triathlon is fun filled event that kick's off Mother's Day weekend. The sprint triathlon distance offered is great for both experienced triathletes and first timers alike. Race Venue: Clermont's Victory Point, 938 Victory Way, Clermont - "World Triathlon Destination" Directions: Clermont is located 20 minutes west of Orlando at the intersection of US HWY 27 and State Road 50. From State Road 50 in Clermont, take 8th Street north one mile to Minneola Avenue, then proceed west on Minneola Ave. 1/4 mile to Victory Way and the entrance to Victory Pointe.
- Sprint Triathlon: 440 yard Swim, 8 mile Bike, 3.1 mile Run
- Sprint Duathlon: 1 mile Run, 8 mile Bike, 3.1 mile Run
- SWIM - The 440 yard swim is a rectangular shaped courses in Lake Minneola. The projected water temperature is expected to be 82-84. Wetsuit use is in accordance with USAT rules.
- BIKE - The 8 mile bike course travels clockwise around Lake Minneola.
- RUN - The 5K run course is out and back on the South Lake Trail.
Amenities: Really cool Finisher Medal, colorful women's event shirt, Finisher Flower, accurately measured and well monitored course. Registering by April 30th ensures proper t-shirt size. Awards: Top three overall, top masters, and the top three in each 5 year division. The top 3 Relay Teams in the Sprint will also receive awards. Special Awards will also be presented to the top mother & daughter finishers. Post-race brunch will be served to all registered athletes.
Location and accomodation
Find your accomodation near 938 Victory Way Clermont Victory Pointe with Booking.com. Any time you book your stay via our website, we'll earn small commission. Thank you!