The Dunedin Triathlon has been one of Florida's most desired and favorite sprint distance triathlons since its launch in 2003. The venue, Honeymoon Island State Park, has repeatedly been named on the top beaches and travel destinations worldwide.
Get your super cool Dri-Fit event shirt at early packet pickup, which will be available on Friday evening and Saturday, as well as early race day morning.
FINISHER MEDALS for every athlete that finishes the race!
• Awards: Top Male and Female Overall Winners
• Top Male and Female Overall Master (40+)
• Top Male and Female Overall Grand Master (50+)
• Top Male and Female Overall Mega Master (60+)
• Top 3 Male and Female in 5-year Age Groups, Duathlon, and Special Categories
All proceeds go back to the local community throught the Rotary Club of Dunedin!
The Dunedin Rotary Triathlon which started in 2003 is one of the largest and longest running athletic event and fundraiser in Dunedin!
All funds raised for the event benefit the local Dunedin community to service the needy, students, scholarships and the homeless. Dunedin Rotary also leverages the international power of the Rotary International, the collective leadership and expertise of our 1.2 million members helps us tackle some of the world’s biggest challenges, locally and globally. We are united by common values and vision for the future as we sharpen our focus with targeted specific causes that will reach communities most in need.
Who is Dunedin Rotary? The Rotary Club of Dunedin chartered in 1947 is very active in our community and committed to the motto “Service Above Self.” Men and women who live or work in the local area come together to volunteer their efforts to help improve literacy, health, hunger and scholarship in our neighborhoods and around the world. Each year the club raises funds to support these efforts and this year we are asking for you to join us.
The Dunedin Rotary Triathlon at Honeymoon Island is our Club’s primary fundraiser. The event attracts more than 700 athletes of all ages for a fun spirited race through one of Florida’s most scenic state parks. We are asking for your help to make our annual Dunedin Rotary Triathlon another success.
Who Benefits from the Triathlon?
Your community benefits through the actions of The Rotary Club of Dunedin who dedicated to serving the community and the world, as evidenced by our projects in India, Croatia, and Haiti.
Some of the local organizations Rotary Supports are as follows:
• Dunedin High School college scholarships
• Dunedin Cares food pantry
• Dunedin Fine Art Center student scholarships
• Dunedin History Museum
• Eckerd Connects Raising Hope
• Inner Wheel USA Foundation
• Literacy Council of Upper Pinellas
• Random Acts of Flowers
• Sailability Greater Tampa Bay
• Rotary Centennial Nature Center - Honeymoon Island State Park
• Caladesi Discovery Center - Caladesi State Park